Panther Ridge is a planned, deed-restricted community offering a unique country lifestyle. Abounding with mature oaks, pines, winding creeks and colorful wildflowers, this is “Old Florida” at its nostalgic best.
Single family homes are positioned on home sites of five to twenty acres with plenty of room for horses, pets and gardening. Protective covenants preserve and enhance the homes and property values. The equestrian communities within Panther Ridge feature lots large enough for a barn, pasture and horses. There are fifteen miles of horse and nature trails which allow for peaceful weekend rides or walks.
Located east of I-75 just minutes away from the amenities of the city - shopping, schools, recreation facilities and interstate travel.
- 5+ acre lots allow room for barns and horse pastures
- Horse trails roam throughout the neighborhoods of The Trails, The Forest, Bridle Creek, The Ranches, Foxwood and The Pointe
- ball fields
- tennis courts
- basketball courts
- pavilions/picnic areas
- nature trails
- The Concession Golf Course
Residential Real Estate Neighborhoods:
- The Trails, Bridle Creek, The Forest, The Ranches: Equestrian community of single family to grand scale estate residences sitting on 5+ and 10+ acres. Communities enjoy a sports park and miles of horse trails.
- Foxwood: Similar equestrian community with a sports park, nature trails and horse trails. Lots range from 5 to 16 acres.
- The Preserve: Single family homes on one-acre lots.
- Grand Oaks: Single family homes on one-acre lots.
- The Pointe: Equestrian community with 27 home sites. Lots range from 5 to 20 acres with horse trails.
- The Highlands: Single family homes on half to one acre lots.
For More Information Visit: