Grande Oaks Preserve
Nestled among 18 acres of protected nature preserve, Grande Oaks Preserve offers privacy and serenity rarely found in Southwest Florida condominium homes. Yet, just minutes away, you can savor all the excitement and sophistication of Sarasota with galleries, museums, fine dining, theaters, and shops.
Stepping inside you will find the quality, craftsmanship and impressive detail within each and every residence with the ease and comfort of a fully maintained community.
Grande Oaks Preserve is located on Desoto Road in sunny Sarasota, Florida only moments away from I-75, 2 blocks South of University Parkway, and 5 miles from local beaches.
Grande Oaks Preserve offerings include:
- A perfectly appointed clubhouse for entertaining and meetings including:
Resident Club Room w/ cathedral ceilings
Deluxe wood flooring
Architectural glass windows for bright, natural lighting
Catering kitchen and bar
60" flat-screen TV and viewing area
Conference room with computer and Internet access
Nu-tone® entertainment system wired throughout the clubhouse and pool
- Professionally equipped fitness center
- Lighted Har-tru clay tennis courts
- Resort-style, heated pool with lap lane
- Two luxury spas
- Poolside cabana for outdoor entertaining, surrounded by lush landscaping
- Brick-paved open-air patio
- Golfers will find over 60 championship golf courses just minutes away.